✍️ What is Fertility Massage Therapy?
Fertility Massage Therapy is a deep, yet gentle, non invasive abdominal and sacral therapy that focus on improving circulation to the abdominal organs with an aim to improve blood, nerve and lymph flow.
The massage also focus on releasing physical and emotional tension, helping to loosen debris (that has been accumulating in your gut for years) encouraging a natural movement and clearing both physical and emotional congestion, leaving you and your abdomen feeling lighter and freer.
✍️ Benefits of FMT
- Unleash both physical and emotional tension
- Reduce pain and discomfort during menstrual period
- Regulating menstrual circle
- Hormonal Balance: soothing the symptoms that caused by imbalance hormone during postnatal stage or menopause.
- Helping to break up scar tissue and adhesion from Caesarian,pelvic issues and abdominal surgery.
- Oxygenated Blood: helps to bring fresh, oxygenated blood to the ovaries, improving egg health and improving circulation to the uterus and surrounding organs.
- Removing stagnate blood and tissues, clearing congestion
- Improving digestive system problems (IBS, constipation, etc.)
- Improving sleeping pattern
- Improving mental health
Fertility Massage Therapy does not claim to cure or diagnose any medical conditions, nor does it replace any medical care that you are under. If you have any medical concerns, please consult with your Doctor or Health Care Professional.
Fertility Massage Therapy is a complementary therapy that supports women during all stages of their reproductive life. There are no pregnancy guarantees from receiving Fertility Massage Therapy.